Observe students in the following areas:
- Growth in cognitive skills
- Interactions that occur during group work
- Growth in social skills
- Growth in attitudes toward learning
Conference with each student on these topics:
- His or her goals
- Strategies for learning
- Solutions to problems
Students should answer these questions in their Learning Journal
- What did I learn from this project?
- What do I still want to learn about this topic?
- What part of my work on this project gives me a sense of achievement?
- What would I do differently next time?
- In what ways was I able to work with others on this project?
- What did I like most about this project?