Earlier today Good Cook Doris posted three delicious-looking recipes for Passover. These, she promises, make up “Part I” of her dedicated Passover posts. While we wait expectantly for Part II, here are more dishes to consider before you do your weekend shopping: several matzo-based recipes from our friends at how2heroes that’ll inspire and entice you. Go on…
- Matzo Brei (or, matzo pancake). This is SO easy and looks REALLY good. From the kitchen of Boston-based Debra Samuels.
- Matzo Ball Soup, icon of icons
- Matzo Salty Surprise (chocolate, toffee — a slightly different take on GCD’s, above)
- Kugel (Noodle Pudding) from a mom and daughter team
- Charoset (a “wicked easy” snack)
- Macaroons (these last are wheat- and gluten-free, “simple, yummy”)
Tomorrow, Jessica Alpert regales us with more Passover fare, straight from the kitchens of Boston chefs. Tune in!