If it’s Wednesday and you’re reading this post desperate for ideas, stop panicking. You’ve struck gold.
Here are the amazing side dishes, Thanksgiving Day news, musings and practical turkey tips we’ve shared over the past week, all handily condensed into one post.
- A Letter to Thanksgiving Cooks Everywhere (Read this first? Practical meal tips, general wisdom)
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts from Chef Carole Johnson at 80 Thoreau
- Peas with Orange and Mint from A Food for Thought
- Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad from Generation Y Foodie
- Pumpkin Quinoa Yogurt Parfait (for breakfast) from Confessions from a Chocoholic
- Thanksgiving Recipe Crush: a compilation of 23 mouth-watering recipes from The Garden of Eating blog — one of PRK’s go-to sites
- Chef/Recipe Bonanza: four of Boston’s most talented chefs share with Radio Boston their best Turkey Day recipes
- Chef Kathy Gunst Talks Turkey: straight talk about the bird from Here & Now’s resident chef, plus a video on how to carve it right. Recipes, too.
- Manicotti to double-crusted pumpkin pie: amazing (we mean amazing) Thanksgiving recipes from the first course to dessert, as featured in Heirloom Meals’ Thanksgiving, airing this week on PBS.
- Thanksgiving meal costs a bit more this year — just so you know.
Have your fill, and, most importantly, have a tasty Thanksgiving!