Published November 3, 2010
It’s Wednesday afternoon quarterbacking on Radio Boston today at 3:
- WBUR’s Fred Thys. He attended Gov. Deval Patrick’s victory press conference today.
- Rep.-elect Bill Keating. After a tough campaign, Keating won in the 10th Congressional District, defeating Republican Jeff Perry. Many Republicans thought Perry had the best chance of winning a race for the GOP in Massachusetts.
- Rep. Michael Capuano. The Democrat from the 8th Congressional District joins us to talk about what Republican control of the House will mean for Massachusetts. Capuano was unopposed in his re-election bid.
- Political analysts Susan Tracy (D) and Jack Clancy (R). We examine the blue sweep in Massachusetts — and what it might mean for Republican Sen. Scott Brown in 2012. (Weigh in: What do you think?)
- Bill Littlefield on sports. Bill weighs in on the Randy Moss-Vikings fiasco and the role of former Red Sox shortstop Edgar Renteria in the Giants’ World Series win.
- Host Sacha Pfeiffer talks with the mother of Belmont Army Spc. Jonathan M. Curtis, 24, who was killed last week in Afghanistan.
Start the conversation in the comments or call in to (800) 423-8255 at 3 p.m.